Monday, November 6, 2017

Hera - The Greek Goddess of Women and Marriage

Introducing Hera!
This is my new Block of the Month
Believe it or not it is a 6-part program.

Because it is what I consider a Goddess Quilt it is best if you have The Goddess Tool (which you can find on my website).

The Goddess Tool is included as a paper version in the first pattern.

Lindsay (youngest daughter) got married in April 2017.  She asked me to make her a wedding quilt!  Of course I said yes!
She wanted her quilt in gray tones and she helped pick out the fabrics.I asked Lindsay if she cared if I turned her quilt into a Block of the Month pattern.
Lindsay gave me full permission to do so (whew)!
I think this is a great quilt (no curve piecing by the way).

Here is Lindsay's quilt.


Scott (my husband and Lindsay's dad) who I also refer to as the Great Digitizer, created the machine quilting designs which he then quilted onto Hera.
Check out the close up below:


This design could stand alone as a whole cloth quilt.
He is amazing (yes, I said that).


The pattern for Hera is available on our website: NeedleinaHayesStack.biz.

If you would like to sign up for a Block of the Month with Hera that includes fabric too, check out Stitchin' Heaven.  
The program will start with them in February 2018.
You might be able to locate it at other shops too.

The digitized design will be available on the website around the beginning of 2018 (maybe sooner).

Thanks for stopping by.
Blog at you later,
Tiffany


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! One suggestion, pick your highlight text colors carefully, on my page they came out light grey, could hardly see them.
"The Great Digitizer" is a great name for Scott, I agree, he's quite a guy. Love your art, they're a pleasure to look at. We very proud of you!

Kepp up the great work,
Mike & Terrie

jahmileakle said...

How can I find the best games on my mobile phone?
The mobile 골드머니 version of this Android 스코어 사이트 game 인디언 포커 has a large number 먹튀 커뮤니티 of 10 벳 different features such as: · No-Download · Live chat and chatting with